- Mistica, Meladel, Wayan Arka, Timothy Baldwin and Avery Andrews (2009) Double Double, Morphology and Trouble: Looking into Reduplication in Indonesian, In Proceedings of the 2009 Australasian Language Technology Workshop (ALTW 2009), Sydney, Australia, pp. 44—52.
- Arka, I Wayan, Mary Dalrymple, Meladel Mistica, Suriel Mofu, Avery Andrews, and Jane Simpson (2009) A linguistic and computational morphosyntactic analysis for the applicative -i in Indonesian. , In Proceedings of the LFG09 Conference, edited by M.Butt and T.H.King. Cambridge, UK.
- Arka, I Wayan. 1993. Morphological Aspects of the -kan Causative in Indonesian. Unpublished MPhil thesis. The University of Sydney.
- Femphy Pisceldo, Rahmad Mahendra, Ruli Manurung, and I Wayan Arka. 2008. A Two-Level Morphological Analyser
for Indonesian. Abstract submitted to the Australasian Language Technology (ALTA) Workshop 2008, Tasmania.
[Paper in .doc, or .pdf]
- Arka, I Wayan, Avery Andrews, Mary Dalrymple and Jane Simpson. 2008. Structural and functional mismatches in Indonesian ber-constructions: issues in linguistic analysis and computational implementation. (Abstract submitted to the HCSNet Sydney 2008 and 11-ICAL in Aussois France 2009). [Abstract in pdf.]
- Dalrymple, Mary and Suriel Mofu. 2008. Plural semantics, reduplication, and numeral modification in Indonesian. Presented at AFLA XV, 2 July 2008. The University of Sydney.
Arka, I Wayan, Jane Simpson, Avery Andrews, and Mary Dalrymple. 2007.
Challenges of developing a balanced and representative corpus for Indonesian ParGram.
Paper presented at The 11th Internatonal Symposium on Malay/Indonesian Linguistics, at Manokwari, Indonesia.
[Paper in MSWord] [Paper in PDF] [PowerPoint presentation]